Look at a typical Canadian household and you’ll see families washing their clothes, preparing meals and bathing in water directly from the tap, we use water every day. We assume that our city water is safe for consumption, and generally it is.
Some water problems like suspended matter and turbidity are easy to detect because the effects of these conditions are visible to the naked eye and are often accompanied with taste problems. Heavy metal contamination or bacterial infection on the other hand are not easily detected and require specialized equipment to deal with this issue.
At Excalibur Water we manufacture and distribute a wide variety of high quality Water Softeners, Drinking Water and Specialized Water Filters for residential and commercial use and are proud to feature our very popular Whole House Water Filter. Our products can not only save you money they can greatly reduce the risks associated with water-born contaminates and bacteria in your area.
How Does a Water Softener Work?
Community in New Brunswick Recently Finishes Wastewater System Upgrades
Allardville Service District in New Brunswick, recenlty completed more than $3.3 million in upgrades. This
CBC Uncovers Raw Sewage Discharge Near Calgary
Redwood Meadows, Alberta - near Calgary - was the focus of an investigation by the CBC after the discovery
Find It Fast
Most Viewed Products
Most Popular Downloads
Premium Whole House Water Filtration
Premium Whole House Water Filtration System removes Chemicals, such as Chloramines, Chlorine, THM’s, Volatile Industrial Chemicals, Lead, and all other Heavy Metals from your household water supply providing safe clean water for you & your family.
- Removes lead and industrial volatile chemicals
- Fully automatic backwashable chemical removal filter
- 12 volt transformer that utilizes minimal power consumption less than $3.00 per year
- Patented filter distributor that uses 30% less water during backwash reducing water consumption to drain
- Removes most chemicals in your water supply such as chlorine, chloramines, volatile and industrial chemicals, providing safe, clean water
- Chemical free system – no chemicals or water softening salt to purchase
- No filter cartridges required
- 10 year warranty